Friday 23 September 2011

Lady like handbag by ASOS

I don't normally get this excited over one item, but handbags are my thing, I've hardly ever thrown one out after retiring it. Some people like shoes, I like bags.
It is almost perfect. The colour goes with everything, made from leather, it has a cross body strap so it's hands free. The clasp reminds me of doctor bags which are another kook I like, (but are taken for granted by the uber hipster crowd so I've never bought one.) Polished enough for work, Silver hardware, and a top handle for the quick "I'm out the door" grab that often occurs in my mornings.
In fact the only thing I don't like that it is that it's just too small to fit a magazine in it ... but does fit books so it's not all bad.

 
Lady-like Handbag by ASOS

Now off to polish and treat it before it's first outing.

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget