Sunday 8 January 2012

Incoming: Bag on Bag trend

This was a trend I noticed emerging a little while ago but now that I've seen some more sites putting their weight behind it, I have more confidence in it. Twinset bags are not entirely crazy so much as it's actually quite useful. A lot of women I see about the city tote two bags around, albeit one of them is often either the large shopping bag of somewhere prestigious and not in Brisbane, (Harrods and Topshop anyone?) and the other is their handbag. Why can't the two of them match for a more chic look?
I'm not so much a fan of the two bags in the same style just in different sizes. I think if you get the smaller one that is certainly a handbag and put it with a larger tote style bag you're onto a winner. Look for the same fabric across two different styles for an easy way to do it. Check out my finds!

Matt & Nat do it with Fuchsia
More ideas after the jump!


Colour pop from Fiorelli

Jil Sander's Circle Boho and Clutch.

I love this Clutch! I think I'll have a go at making a similar one.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget