Friday 6 January 2012

Incoming: Hervana by Benefit


Benefit by far make some of the best face powders and cheek colours out there, so imagine my glee when I spotted this coming out soon. A gorgeous ethereal pink toned cheek colour that's 'Enough to make an angel blush'. Lol.
Hervana is quite a good medium between some of Benefit's heavier pigmented powders, like Bella Bamba that can be a little too loaded for some girls and Sugarbomb which is rather subtle. The idea is to stick the brush in and swirl to then apply to your face, but I've found the provided brush to be of little use. Admittedly it's still better then brushes provided in their earlier powders but even then I'd recommend to use a fluffy blush brush instead. It's also not worth trying to use each colour individually! The four shades work together marvellously and have a subtle sculpting shimmer to the final colour, just enough to sculpt with no chance of looking like you dove into a pot of glitter.
I'd use it as a soft colour pick me up, much like Dandelion as it takes quite a lot of product to produce a depth that's noticeable on your skin, so def recommended for the girls who want just a hint so their cheeks aren't bare.

Do you have a favourite Benefit powder? Tell me about it in the Comments!

Share this post?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
×
bloggerWidget